Thursday, June 11, 2015

Very Violet Boutique in Lee's Summit, Missouri

Another stop that I made when I was in Lee's Summit, Missouri was Very Violet Boutique.  This hidden gem is located in a rustic home and features re-purposed furniture, home decor, and jewelry created by local artists.  This store is AMAZING and has many pieces to choose from.  You know from my blog that I love shopping local and this hidden gem in Lee's Summit, Missouri is a place that you will find many unique treasures for your home.




 I ended up snagging a really cute tote-purse shaped chicken wire basket that hangs on the wall.  It is really cute and I plan on putting pine cones in it during the holiday season!  I strongly recommend visiting Very Violet Boutique in Lee's Summit, Missouri.  It is definitely a hidden gem.  Happy Shopping!


Very Violet Boutique
111 SW 2nd St
Lees Summit, MO. 64063
(816) 434-5513
www.veryvioletboutique.com



No comments:

Post a Comment