Monday, June 8, 2015

Cameron's Home Furnishings in Lee's Summit, Missouri

This past weekend, my husband and I decided to explore different cities in the Kansas City area and we ended up in Lee's Summit, Missouri for the day!  We had never been there before and when we arrived in downtown Lee's Summit, we discovered that they were having their annual Downtown Days festival.  There are so many amazing local businesses in downtown Lee's Summit and all of the people there were so friendly and helpful.

One of the stores that we came across that I absolutely fell in love with was Cameron's Home Furnishings, which is located in downtown Lee's Summit Missouri.  They have the most amazing home decor and I had the opportunity to meet the lovely couple who owns the store as well as their two beautiful daughters.   I can tell you that this family puts a lot of love into their store!  They have so many unique pieces at Cameron's and I immediately fell in love with this distressed white cabinet that is shown below.



Cameron's Home Furnishings also carries I Heart KC socks, which I am kind of obsessed with!  I mean you don't fully support KC until you rock these AMAZING socks to work!  I am thinking of snagging some for my husband the next time that I am in.



If you are ever in the Lee's Summit area, you have to check out Cameron's Home Furnishings.  It is a local business owned by amazing people who put a lot of love into their store!  You won't be disappointed!  Happy Shopping!

Cameron's Home Furnishings
Address: 26 SE 3rd St, Lee's Summit, MO 64063
Phone:816-554-9190

No comments:

Post a Comment