Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Industrial Shoe Rack (Home Goods)


One of the things that drives me absolutely crazy is the number of times a day that I am picking up shoes in our house and putting them away.  My husband and I don't even have any kids yet and it always feels like there are shoes scattered everywhere in our house.  Also, when we get home we both leave our shoes by the entry way door from the garage.  I thought it was a good idea to leave our shoes there so we didn't track mud in the house but by the end of the week there were 5 different pairs of shoes by the door (mostly mine since my husband only owns 6 pairs of shoes total).  Also, I would find myself putting his shoes away in our upstairs closet only to find him looking for a certain pair as he was leaving for work the next morning.  It was a mess.  So finally one weekend, my hubby and I decided to go to Home Goods on State Line Road and look for a shoe rack.  We wanted a durable cabinet that could hold a good number of shoes and that also fit in our laundry room on the main floor close to the garage.  This was no easy task but we came across this one and we both liked it.  It has an industrial look with the metal and the wood and it is very sturdy.  It holds 9 pairs of shoes and you can also put things on the top of the cabinet which makes it nice.  Plus, it was very reasonable in price since Home Goods has great deals.  Overall, this has totally solved our shoe problems.  I am kind of glad we figured out this issue before we had kids because there will be even more shoes added to the mix in the future.  Problem Solved. 

http://www.homegoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment